Super Deluxe Message Boards
December 14, 2019, 11:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Another Tournament II Final Results

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: 07/23/2008 - DDRMAX 3 is out  (Read 75227 times)
Robo2009Sideways8
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2008, 10:07:18 PM »

im having a bit of trouble with it
:|
every time i try a stage
after it says !st Stage,it closes it and this thingy appears:
AI.ini: 'Skill0' doesn't exist.

can anyone tellme wut i do
do i have to re download it?
devilzukin_59
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

I discovered the game after viewing DJ Tomoe's Youtube video of the songlist by accident. My first reaction after seeing it is posted in the comments section. Wow guys! What can I say? 'YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC!!!' Whooooo!  Grin *claps and standing ovation* Song selection, loved it! Arrows, inspiring and creatively placed the way they should be but I also felt that little extra effort to get it right and it worked. Big fan of the doubles. You guys have really set the benchmark for Konami to lift up their game. Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much! I'm glad that there are still people out there that truly understand what DDR is all about. Overall I am extremely impressed with the whole package. I would definitely prefer to play this at my arcade anytime. Personally, for myself, I would have liked to see more past Dancemania artists that have made an impact on DDR such as E-rotic (Dynamite) ~Burlesque~, Bambee (Spaceman) ~Lyrical~, Me&My (Fly High) ~Club~ or whatever song you deem worthy for an honorable mention (I know, so many good songs that stick out  Undecided). Yes, I am total Eurodance fan!  Tongue  I've also noticed in the game along with some current posts in the forum the lack of Bemani songs to please that crowd. I can see the need to balance the song list if your planning to release this as an entire whole package although it looks as if your releasing them as add-ons. Anyways I'll leave it at that. Thank you, peace & love from Australia y'all!  Smiley

PS> Is this a way to 'you know what' when DDR X (fancy but possibly no substance aka yawn factor & not memorable) comes out and the current machines become redundant?  Wink

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 12:57:19 PM by devilzukin_59 » Logged
DJ_MS1
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 09:53:46 PM »

did this die too? D:
also, did Ken get any original music for the game?

lol what a c***
titiln
Administrator

do you believe in ghosts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »

ddrmax3 is pretty much finished so it's not really dead

DJ_MS1
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2009, 06:05:58 AM »

i think Tranoid's bpm is wrong & why is there a random bpm change in disabled the stack?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:42:36 PM by DJ_MS1 » Logged

lol what a c***
CoreyBlaze
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »

Where do you guys your full versions of dancemania songs? I'd LOVE to have the full version of Superstar, it's such an incredibly gorgeous song. This is such a good pack.
titiln
Administrator

do you believe in ghosts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »

ddrmax3 is pretty much finished so it's not really dead
or is it

Sir.Rendr
Meso

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »

Shocked